Dashboard: WooCommerce > Save for Later > Statistics
The second tab in the ‘Save for Later’ settings page is for viewing the usage statistics. Here you can review many details about how many customers have used this feature, and what is being popularly saved.
Four Blue Boxes at Top
- The total number of products saved across all users, both past and present.
- Number of products that have been saved and then later purchased by the customer.
- The number of registered customers that have saved one or more items since first activating this plugin.
- How many registered customers currently have saved items in their cart.
The large graph in the center of the statistics page gives a complete history of items purchased and items later purchased. On initial page load, it will display the current month’s statistics, showing the number of saves and subsequent purchases made each day for the give month.
The select boxes above allow you to choose the year and month which you are viewing. This also includes the ability to review the statistics at a monthly glance for the selected year rather than daily.
Two Blue Boxes in the Sidebar
- The first box displays the most saved products across different users. Up to six products will be shown in order of popularity over the last 30 days.
- The second box displays the most saved products that were later purchased. Up to six products will be shown in order of popularity over the last 30 days.
Three Percentage Boxes in the Footer
- Active Users – The percentage of your registered users have saved one or more products since the feature was first enabled
- Purchase Products – The percentage of saved products that were later purchased during the history of this feature.
- Products Waiting – The percentage of saved products that are still waiting in the customers’ carts. These ‘Active’ items are saved products that were not deleted or later purchased.